Monday, February 17, 2014

 The smile we all have has come because of you. Thank you so much dear friends for the wonderful gift. We feel so proud and lucky that we met you. Thanks to all of you that have struggled to make us happy.

We are enjoying using this computer and I as one would like to be come a computer engineer. I fell is is very lovely using a computer. We also enjoy reading the books you donated. How lucky we are!

By Katrina.
 My name is Nada(left) and my two friends Katrina and Priscilla. We are happy for the gifts that you gave us. They are so great and we enjoy using the computer. The computer is having lots of things to learn and we love them.
May God our lord bless you so much.

Thanks to the people of McKay Creek School. My school is called Great Valley and it is really great. My teacher is called Mr. Bawalagga, the one standing with Mrs. Susan. We used to call him teacher Tom.

We were trying to learn paint on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment