Friday, February 28, 2014

Thanks Mrs. Cindy and Mrs. Susan.



Dear friends,
It is always  a pleasure to write to you friends. My names is Deo, and I am a boy. I go to school at Great Valley Children's Center.  I am enjoying using the computer we got. It is really great fun to write with a computer. Do you also like using computers? Thanks to you all for the gifts you sent us.
At school, we have decided to begin our day by reading because our teachers said that we need to learn better but this can be if we can read and understand. After reading in the morning, in the evening we are asked questions about what we read. My best subject is mathematics, because it is simple for me. I like eating matooke and fish. What do you like eating at your school? By the way, when Mrs. Susan came to our school with her friends, she left us with some food. Please send greetings to her and her friends. We are so happy about it.
Yours,

DEO. 


Dear  CHLOE,
I am so happy to write to you as well. My name is Madrine, and I am a girl. First I will say that I am very lucky  to be going to school at Great Valley because I have come to learn about you and also get friends in another part of the world. Thank you so much for writing to s as well. How is Mrs. Cindy and all other teachers? We love you all at McKay Creek Elementary School. My school is called Great Valley Children's Center. I do not know why the teachers decided to call it a Children's Center. But the teachers there are so good. Last holiday we received visitors from your school but we were so happy because they bought for us many gifts. We liked them so much.
Thank you for telling us about the EXTRA MATH, I also like mathematics so much. My teacher for mathematics is Mr. Bawalagga and I think he is the best because he makes sure that everyone understands better. He will help us to go on the website you have told us and I know it will be so much fun.
Your Uganda friend, 


Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment