Friday, February 14, 2014

We are proud of you our dear friends in McKay Creek school.

Dear friends in the USA, how are you doing now? I am fine and my name is Vivian. I am so over joyed to get friends in the other part of the world.
Thank you so much for sending us books, I love reading books and I was so happy when Mrs. Susan brought the books from you. Thank you so much dear friends,
How is Mrs. Cindy?
At our school, we got the gift of the year because for long we wanted to have our own computer but at last we got one. Thank you so much for being wonderful friends. I want to show you the photos of us when we are at school.

Here is my classroom.

This is part of my school, and this is where my friends sleep.
This is me Vivian with my friend, Sumayiya. We both sat for our Primary Leaving Examinations and we passed highly. We both got aggregates 07 and if all goes well, we shall go to any good school for secondary. My dream school for secondary is Lubiri Secondary School and St. Josephs Secondary schools.

How I wish you came to our school and I take you to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment