Friday, February 14, 2014

Thank you for telling us about your school.

 My name is Marvin, I am now in primary seven. Last year I was in primary six but now I went to a new class. In which class are you? Iam so happy this year that I have learned many things at Great Valley. I used the camera to take the photos of my school and then posted them on the blog. It is so awesome for me to learn this.


This is also part of my school and i study from the right hand class room. We are very many in this class, over 72 students. How many are you in your class? Mrs. Susan came to our school last holiday and she entered our class. There were no students in class because it was holidays. Some of us were there training in music and dance. 
 Our school has been the best in most of the competitions around, winning most of the trophies. We are the champions of the division for last year. We also won the regional dance and music competitions.
This is the inside of my class. I took the photo when no children are there. We sit on desks. What do you sit on in your class?

No comments:

Post a Comment