Friday, February 14, 2014

My new class in school.

Hello our beautiful friends, 
My name is Deborah, and i go to Great Valley for school. I am in primary six and I love studying so much. I love being at school because I have many friends there. My favorite subject is mathematics and English. how are you over there? How is school and your life? Do you like going to school?
We just ended our long term holiday, and we are now back in classes. The last holiday we got visitors from USA and they came from your school. We were very excited to see them and they brought for us books, computer and some money that we have used to buy soya flour. It is so tasty and I like it. I am using the very computer that you sent us. Thank you so much for this awesome gift! I think we meet the best people in our lives. I have begun to trust that God is on our side and we shall win in all that we do.

My teachers are very encouraging and I love them so much. I  have learnt a lot of things since I begun to study at Great Valley. Great Valley is really a place of joy because all my teachers are very close to us the children. My best teacher is Mr. Bawalagga and he is so kind to everyone of us. He teaches me mathematics and sometimes science. we are with him from morning through the whole day. I wish you come also and see him. Mrs. Susan took a photo with him and he is a young but very understanding person. he can help you in everything you want. He has also told us that your teachers are very good too. You will see him in the photo standing with Mrs. Susan. 

I also happy that my friend Florence sat for her final examinations and passed them very well. When Mrs. Susan came to our school, it was very dusty and it is still very dusty and there is no rain so far. What is the weather at the moment in your school?

Your friend in Uganda, 
Deborah.

No comments:

Post a Comment