Thursday, February 13, 2014

My new life of using a computer.

Dear our friends, you have blessed us so much this year. I have learned a lot from our writing and communication. 
I am so happy that I passed my examinations which I took at the end of the last year. I managed to get 08 aggregates and this is so wonderful of me. What I have leaned at Great Valley will stay forever. 
Thank you so much for the computer you sent us. We are so happy to own a computer. There is a lot I have learned about the technology. If I get the chance to go to school again, i am sure the skills I am getting now will still help me. I have improved my speed in typing because I am taking more time since I have no classes at the moment. 

How are you progressing in your studies? Do you also have to sit for national examinations at a given time? I had the chance to see Mrs. Susan who came from USA. She is so good. We got all the donation you made to us, we used the money you offered to buy Soya flour and we are adding it to the porridge that we take at school. 

I also take more time to read the books you sent. Please God bless you always. 
I wish you all the best in your studies. 

Your friend in Kampala. 

Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment